Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Random confessions Tuesday!

This morning, I decided to bite the bullet and get up at 5am for 5:30 spin. I am always glad when I do this, it was a great ride!

However, while in spin, I started thinking about weird sweaty confessions.

Here they are, be warned:

~I wore the same clothes to spin this morning, that I wore to body pump last night. I know gross, right? I did this because I don't talk to anyone in class and I don't sit too close to anyone. I also hate the amount of sweaty clothes I accumulate! I swear I have a load of just workout clothes. I think I may be becoming a real worker outer.

~I went into spin with a hurt hamstring. I told myself to take it easy. Umm...we all know how that goes. I did not take it easy. I am happy to report that the hamstring pain does feels better. So that is a plus.

~My body pump instructor last night was an older lady. I admit to thinking that it would be a weak class. Yep, it's true, the old bitch totally whipped my ass and handed it to me. She was also pretty funny. If she hadn't have humiliated me so badly, I may have sought out more of her classes. 

~I am back on my man hating spree. Death to all people with penises ;)

~I know this is silly, but I think I have a curse on me. If I wasn't so afraid of bruhas, I'd go see one while in NYC. 

~I can't wait to move out on my own. I swear on my first weekend in my new apartment, I'm baracading myself in, getting bucked naked and not talking to anyone for at least 2 days!

~I am often glad when it rains. It gives me an excuse to not run outside ;)

~I wish I made more money. Lots more money. So many races, so little money!

~I've eaten like a PIG for at least 6 weeks. I can't wait til 1/1/12. My body is getting detoxed and I'm going no sugar! Failing at this venture scares the shit out of me, but I know it's the only way I'll lose the last 15-20 pds. 

~I have a set of kids I do play therapy with at work. They have totally stolen my heart and crawled in! Kids typically aren't my thing, but those kids really have me wrapped around their finger!

I think that's it!

I've been digging lil Wayne lately, so I'll leave you with his song, Mirror. If you slow down and go beyond his rapping and listen to the words, it's a pretty powerful song.



Happy Tuesday! Let's make it fast and easy!!

No comments: