Sunday, December 11, 2011

It's Sunday already!

Why do the weekends go by so fast?

This weekend was low key and good. I had a few planned events that fell through; it's ok, I spent much needed time alone.

I woke up Saturday morning feeling like I didn't work out. My body must know it's the end of the year. I'm having a lot of, "do I have to?" thoughts. Never good. However, I've adopted this attitude:


I even have it on my phone's lock screen. I always need a little reminder.

I was going to run a race with some of my running friends on Saturday morning, but I forgot to register and pick up my packet (no race day packet pick-up). That's ok, I need new shoes, so I thought it was best to skip it, anyway.

So... I headed to spin! I had a fun filled 45 mins of, "FASTER!!!"...it felt great. In the next few weeks, I'm going to run twice a week and pick up more spin classes. I've missed it!!

Here is a bad pic of me in spin:


 I must get better at taking blogging pics.

After spin, I had plans to go to the Breakfast Klub for brunch. However, that was canceled. 

So, I spent saturday being uber lazy. Lots of sitting/lying on my ASS.

I had plans to go to a friend's birthday party last night. The outfit that I envisioned was skinny jeans, a cute racerback tank, and boots. Soo...I showered (no I didn't shower immediately after spin :p), and hit up the Loft. I went to the Loft, because their pants seem to run big. I wanted a pair of skinny jeans that weren't too low and fit properly. 

Luckily, I was able to get a pair!! Woohoo! How do they look?


Unfortunately, I got lazy and didn't go to the birthday party. I ended up texting all night and cleaning :p Still fun :)

My eating has not been very good. Let's hope these skinny jeans still fit when I want to wear them. I'm not sure why I have no motivation to eat well? It's so strange. I go through these periods, but I normally get over them. This is going on a 2 week period of eating "whatever I want." Maybe I should start taking pics of whatever I eat and posting it here. Humiliation works...sometimes.

Anyway, it's Sunday, so I like to start the week with good thoughts of inspiration. I found this pic online yesterday:


It spoke to me.

I admire wheelchair racers and people who race, run, live life with obstacles. It can be so easy to be woe is me and bellyache about our situations. However, this pic reminds me that determination is the key.

I will go into this week with the determination to do better and be happy.

I still need to food shop for the week!

I also switched car insurance and saved money--woohoo! 

I also one week closer to going to NYC and seeing my FRIENDS!! I miss those busters :)

Happy week :)

No comments: