Monday, January 23, 2012

Sticking to it Monday!

I stuck to my goal and went to Body Pump this evening. I heard mixed reviews about this new release, but I liked it best of all the body pump classes. The squats and lunges are intense, but I actually really liked them. My favorite are the dumbbell clings. I always feel so powerful when I do them!

I also have done well with my eating. I snacked a bit too much, but no sugar!

Since February is right around the corner, I've been thinking about goals I'd like to set. I need to ruminate a bit more on them and then decide on what they will be.

Today was an overall good day :) Let's hope the rest of the week follows suit.

Tomorrow-spin! I do not want to get up at 5am, but it will feel so good to have it all done by 7am. I also plan on hitting the TM to either run or walk or combo 2 miles.

No comments: