Thursday, January 19, 2012

Staying accountable Thursday

I have been struggling with my no diet rule for this year. I almost rejoined a WL challenge that I was apart of last year. I feel like I have no anchor. I need an anchor! I didn't want to make my blog about food only, but I think I may start photo journalling my food on the blog, just so I feel accountable somewhere. I was journalling my food on MFP, but it's getting old to me and I want a change. So you guys may just start seeing nasty food pics. I hate food picture. I probably will just write what I've eaten at the end of the day.

Last night I didn't run. I gave in to the, "I want to go home, I'm so hungry, it's late" vibes.

This morning, I woke up and did intervals on the TM.



It felt really good. I was dreading the run, I've been dreading a lot of runs lately. But when I started jogging, I felt my passion for running come back. It felt so good! I only did 3.2 this morning. My aim is 5 miles for the day. I will get out there this evening for the remaining 2 miles.

Now it's off to work time!

I feel like this:



Princesses shouldn't have to work!!!

No comments: