Saturday, February 4, 2012

I can never come up with great, dynamic titles. I always tend to do the day of the week plus whatever I'm thinking about...

Tonight I'm thinking about a lot-

First, this week has gone ok with regards to eating-yay! The intuitive eating thing is coming along well. Twice this week I stopped eating when I was full. I hardly ever leave anything on my plate at a restaurant; but twice, I came home with doggy bags. Go me!

Second, I did semi-well with my workouts. Due to changes in my schedule, the weather or aching legs, I didn't run quite as much as I wanted to, but I feel like I got quality workouts in.

Third, I am getting back into that introvert-ish lonely place. 50% of me feels like I am retreating just because I am overwhelmed with life and that's what I tend to do...but the other 50% knows that I'm not actively putting myself out there like I should. In the fall, I did a lot of things to get myself out of my comfort zone. I joined a great meet up group. I felt like I connected well with the group, but the group has been inactive for awhile. I also joined a running group. While everyone is nice, I haven't connected with anyone on a deeper level. I always forget how hard it is to make friends for an introverted person. I also have to constantly work at NOT becoming a full on recluse. Blah!

Not much else is on my mind....but it feels good to get that out.

I'm about to run to the mall with my sister. I'm also craving fruit and wine. So I'm going to get a bottle and some fresh fruit. I also want to watch Just Right tonight. 

No comments: