Friday, April 13, 2012

Happy Friday!

It's friday, and I am having deep thoughts. 

I should not be having deep thoughts on friday.

I should be at happy hour, but it was cancelled. I am secretly happy, but sound like a nerd for being happy...so I will be sad :(  What ever will I do with myself...Sit at home, in my PJs, and watch trash TV...#storyofmylife.

Losing weight and people who have lost weight have been on my mind lately.

It all started on sunday when I was just sick and fat feeling after a weekend of eating junk. It continued when I watched "My 600 pd life" on Monday. It has continued, when I see/hear people who get caught up in where they need to go vs. what they have done.

I have so many thoughts on this topic, but I'd like to really detail them, so I will not go into them today! I will though...

I have a lot of thoughts on losing weight. When I first started losing weight, I imagined a whole new life for myself. When I got to 100 pd lost, I had the same life. At each big milestone, I'd expect this huge change to occur...it never happened.

I think people who embark on this journey just don't realize how up and down the journey can be.

So...I will be a good little blogger and think about the subject and break down my thoughts.

In the mean time, I will be having a good weekend and finishing painting...it's almost done!!

I have set my move in date for next weekend. NEXT. WEEKEND.

That is so close, I can feel it in my bones.

Alright, I must go...

:)

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I stumbled across your blog and I"m just starting out running, doing it, but not really sure where it is going to take me. I shall read along with your blog!