Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Who am I?

I started a blog, because my new year's resolution is always to 'journal'...well, every paper journal I've ever started has one entry labeled, "1/1/insert year". I've decided instead of waiting for the new year, to start TODAY--11/23/2011.

11/23/2011 is also my little sister's b-day. She is 12 today and a ball of laughs!

Anyway,

Who am I?

I am 29.
A social worker.
A slogger AKA runner who slogs, jogs and tries to run.
I am creative in my thinking, but very disorganized in executing my thoughts.

I started this blog to document several things I'd like to do in the next few years.

First, in the New Year, I'd like to give up refined sugars. Yes, I am waiting for the new year for this goal! Bring on the sugar until 1/1/12...

Second, I'd like to improve my slogging and hopefully become a REAL runner in 2012.

Third, my long term goal is two marathons in 2013--Houston Marathon and NYC Marathon.

I am looking forward to this journey of blogging!

No comments: